We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to help lead our overall marketing efforts and expand the user base of our global property technology business. You will be responsible for the creation and execution of paid marketing campaigns in order to help us reach our user growth targets.
Infabode is the home of information for the Real Estate industry- connecting individuals with company information through its digital platform. Backed by angel investment from leading industry professionals, the company is expanding rapidly: 18,000 individual members and 550+ companies providing content to the platform which is used by professionals around the world.
Finsbury Circus, (near Liverpool Street Station and Moorgate) City of London.
Overview of the Job
A mid level marketing specialist to join our business development team. The candidate must have significant experience in leading paid marketing campaigns and be passionate, driven and conscientious.
The ideal candidate will have had some experience working in the real estate industry but this is not essential.
The successful candidate will become Infabode’s Marketing Manager and will report directly to our Business Development Director. They will have a team of people that will help support the execution and management of the marketing strategy but they will hold the overall responsibility for its success.
- Creating paid digital marketing campaigns on sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Google
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Leading the overall marketing strategy, incorporating print, digital and events
- Attending events and managing the Infabode coverage at them, this may include speaking on behalf of the company
- Report results of our campaign to the BD Director and CEO
- Overall direction on social media strategy but with team members to help implement it
- Creating new relationships with media partners and maintaining current ones
- Liaise with external companies to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Tracking our media partnerships to ensure we are receiving the benefits of the deal
- Helping to push our brand forward with ideas and initiatives
- Assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Ensuring we are getting exposure to the industry through applying to events, panels and more
- Writing content on behalf of the company for marketing purposes
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Have a deep understanding of marketing platforms and their cost structures to help us shape our own advertising platform
- Create the structure and processes from which the rest of the marketing team should follow
- Liaise with our designer and accounts team when creating campaigns
- Proven experience as a marketing manager or in a similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent written English
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Creative and ability to use initiative
- Networking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work both in a team and alone
- Hardworking and self motivated
- Ability to be flexible in order to work in a startup environment
- Goal driven
- Friendly persona
- Good speaker
- Attention to detail
What’s the Offer?
We will offer a competitive employment package, which is very much dependent upon your marketing skills and experience.
- Competitive salary
- Shares in the company
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours (8-10am starts)
- Regular team activities and quarterly reward days
- Fun and dynamic working environment
- Shorter working hours on Fridays in the summer
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If selected, there will be at least two face to face interviews with senior management.
We look forward to hearing from you and would encourage all candidates to visit www.infabode.com and register before applying.
Although we’re happy to receive CVs from recruiters, we are only working on a 10% referral fee for this position.